PhD in Philosophy
The PhD in Philosophy program has 5 objectives:
- Pursuing one's university education.
- Equipping students to produce an original contribution to the literature in this discipline.
- Training university-level philosophy professors.
- Training professional consultants in strategic fields (ethics, politics, communications).
- Training high-level researchers.
Questions about this program?
The + of studying philosophy at the Université de Montréal!
- Lectures, roundtable discussions, seminars and informal meetings for philosophical discussions.
- A faculty with a variety of research interests.
- Ithaque, the philosophy journal, which publishes papers written by students at all levels.